Version 4.11 of TradeSkillMaster is now available for general release! Your Desktop application will update your addon automatically, or you can download it directly from our site or your favourite addon manager.
More details on all the new features can be found in our beta announcement post, but here’s a quick reminder of the highlights for this release:
- Full Optional Reagent Support, including Crafting Operations, Gathering, and applying them in the TSM UI
- Improved item Grouping, with the option to group by ilvl while ignoring secondary stats:
- Granular item Tracking, with inventory considered by ilvl/variation instead of only by name
- Drag & Drop for items between groups:
- Region Sale Data for Classic, BCC, and Battle Pets in Retail
- Custom Themes with export/import options:
- Various under-the-hood optimisations for scrolling tables with a lot of results and syncing data between accounts
Please do join us in Discord if you run into any issues or encounter a bug or error in-game, we’ll be happy to help!