We’re very excited to share the following work-in-progress list of changes you can expect in TSM 4.10. Over the coming weeks we’ll deep-dive and highlight some of these new features in future blog posts.
You can register your interest to participate in the upcoming TSM 4.10 beta test by visiting this sign-up page, or guarantee instant access once it’s available with a priority Beta invite through TSM Premium. There is currently no date set for when the Beta phase will begin.
We would love to hear your thoughts on what you’re most excited about! You can join the discussion in Discord, or Tweet us @TSMAddon with hashtag #TSM410
Addon UI Customizations
- The UI is now much more customizable, including the following:
- You can now select between a few different themes to change the color scheme of all TSM windows.
- Scrolling tables can now have their columns resized and hidden.
- Vertical dividers can now be dragged to resize the left/right content.
- In selection lists (i.e. group item lists and Auctioning “Post from Bags” list) now allow for dragging with the right mouse button down to quickly select multiple rows.
- All UI state and context (i.e. collapsed / expanded groups, divider position, table context, etc) is saved between sessions.
- Account syncing has been updated to include Accounting sales and purchases.
- Filter strings now support a max quality (i.e. /armor/uncommon/epic).
- Throughout TSM, there have been a ton of optimizations (especially around UI performance) and minor fixes. Some of the bug fixes are detailed below:
- Fixed error with Skillet + TSM loaded.
- Fixed recording of incorrect commodity purchase quantities when not using TSM to open mail.
- Fixed a bug where the “Destroy Next” button would get stuck.
- Fixed various issues when buying commodities via Shopping / Sniper.
- Fixed the auction purchase message to properly show the item / price.
- Fixed issue with Auctioning not posting the right quantity of commodities.
- There are new operation-based price sources available:
- auctioningopmin, auctioningopmax, auctioningopnormal, shoppingmax, sniperopbelow
- A new SmartAvgBuy price source has been added alongside the existing AvgBuy price source to replace the previous “Use Smart Average for Purchase Price” setting.
- A new SaleRate price source has been added which represents your personal sale rate.
- A new NumInventory price source has been added to represent your total inventory quantity.
- The Shopping tab of the auction house has been renamed to Browse and the various auction tabs have been reordered.
- Browse scans now show browse results as they are loaded, and allow for pausing to quickly buy items before the entire scan finishes.
- Auctioning scans can now be paused/resumed to post/cancel items before the scan completes.
- The “even stacks” option has been removed from Shopping/Browse as it is no longer needed with the new commodity system in 8.3
- The Bid and Buyout confirmation window with Browse and Sniper can now be added to the TSM macro.
- You can now quickly cancel your own auctions from Browse (retail only).
- The Crafting search mode has been removed from Shopping, and replaced with the (pre-existing) “/crafting” filter option.
- The default commodity purchase quantity will now be more intelligently set when doing certain Shopping searches (i.e. gathering).
- The My Auctions UI can now be sorted (retail only)
- Favorited Auctioning searches can now be renamed
- Various Auctioning operation settings (post cap, max expires, keep quantity, stack size) now accept custom prices.
- Restock quantity settings within Shopping and Crafting operations now accept custom prices.
- The Auctioning post cap has increased to 50k for retail.
- The crafting queue will now be sorted by profit (after whether or not you have the mats needed to craft things).
- Recipes can now be favorited within the Crafting UI to allow for easy access.
- Material costs can now be easily reset to the default value.
- The crafting tooltip will now show for all craftable items, even if the crafting cost isn’t currently valid, to allow for more easy debugging of missing mat costs.
- You can now search for any item in the game and easily add it to a group via the new Base Group UI.
- A group with multiple operations can now have its operations easily be reordered by clicking and dragging them.
- The gold graph on the dashboard is now much more interactive and provides significantly more detail.
Destroying / Ledger
- The Destroying UI now allows for selecting a specific item to destroy next, and shows the expected results at the top of the UI.
- Added a “Total” column to the Sales and Purchases tabs of Ledger
- Added total and % profit columns to Resale tab of Ledger